Overall responsibility for retail business with approximately 3,200 employees and 2.5 billion CHF turnover. Business opportunities analysis and large restructuring and transformation program with an increase of 40 million CHF in profits. 22 million CHF profits realized within 18 months.
Massive increase in customer satisfaction.
Developed growth plan with new / changed business models and initiated implementation.
Head of IT
IT strategy and 3-year technology plan developed with the goal of migrating 300 individual applications to an 8-application platform. Development of 7-point implementation program for alignment of IT to business needs. Professional streamlining of the IT and technology areas.
Head of IT / Project Sponsor Manager for Corporate Banking, Project Sponsor and Program coordinator
Development and coordination of the various implementation projects for IT strategy:
- Construction of new B2C / B2B / B2E internet platform
- Realignment of corporate banking and retail banking (sales strategy, sales organization and Key Account Management processes)
- Implementation projects for corporate banking business, off-shore taxation business and retail banking
Management Consultant / QA Manager
Quality assurance as part of the implementation of SAP R/3 Automotive for new car import and sales process. (Management Consultant/QA Manager)
Management consultant/Project coach
Managed quality assurance and feedback of SAP DBM (Dealer Management) project for successful implementation. Transformation concept for managerial organization and supporting measures.
Head of IT Operations
Management and development of IT business organization with approximately 35 employees and a responsibility for approximately 8,000 users. Optimization and development of IT operations organization, streamlining of processes, efficiency in support and user management.
Sponsor / Head of IT Operation
Outsourcing (in particular, costs and benefits) regarding the decision-making basis for management to decide on the IT strategy.
Sponsor / Head of IT Operations
Service Enhancement Program introducing improvements in IT support:
Introduction and automation of ticketing and service catalog with a consolidated CMDB.
Introduction of self-service for all users.
Decentralization of monitoring.
Head of IT Operations
Optimization of regional IT service management for 80 locations in Switzerland.
Head of IT Operations / Sponsor / Project Manager
Introduction of cost-optimized infrastructure with savings of several million CHF in the infrastructure sector:
- Virtualization of the data center
- Mobile Device Management (Bring your own device)
- Centralization of contract’s archive
- Core Network Replacement
- Output Management (Printing, Scanning)
- Introduction of a lease-model for client infrastructure
- Implementation and Rollout IP Telephony and Unified Communication solutions
Head of IT Operations / Project Manager
Design and implementation of identity management processes and solutions:
- Introducing centralized user repository (10,000 identities)
- Automating identity processes entry, mutation, transfer, discharge
- Neutral and Independent UserID
- Single SignOn
Optimization and renovation of Datacenter:
Conversion and production operability of emergency power supply, network availability and integration in emergency data center.
Head of Support
Redesign of IT and user support:
Increasing the availability of support from 85 to 95%, and the first call resolution from 75 to 85% while maintaining the same headcount.