German, English, Polish, Dutch
Consulting and Competence Focal Points
- Project management & project leadership
- Development and implementation of business, digitalization, and IT strategies
- Stakeholder management
- Inventory of system landscapes
- Requirements management
- 2021 – 2022: MBA – Master of Business Administration, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- 2008 – 2011: Bachelor of Applied Linguistics, Poznań College of Modern Languages, Poznań
- Since 2022: Consultant, Panoff Consulting GmbH, Baar
- 2021 – 2022: Project Manager Support Processes and Ticket Systems, Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center, Maastricht
- 2015 – 2021: Technical Specialist & Deputy Operations Manager, Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center, Maastricht
- 2014 – 2015: Quality Management in Health Care, Camed Pflegeartikel GmbH, Wiehl
- 2013 – 2014: Sales Representative, TZMO Deutschland GmbH, Bremen
- 2012 – 2013: Customer Advisor – new cars and reimport, EDP Auto Sp. z.o.o., Poznań
Industry and Project Experience
- Automotive OEM: Overall responsibility and project management of the redesign of an aftersales support landscape with change of the software provider.
- Automotive OEM: Co-management of a support team, task allocation, estimation, as well as backlog management.
- Automotive OEM: Overall responsibility for the development of an independent support landscape including the training concept, quality management, and reporting.
- Automotive OEM: Market analysis and participation in strategy development for the distribution of new car re-imports.
6340 Inwil / Baar