Dutch, German, English, (Chinese)
Consulting and Competence Focal Points
- Project and portfolio management
- Requirements management
- CRM & Lead Management
- 2018 – 2019: Master of International Business, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China)
- 2016 – 2018: M.Sc. Strategic Management, Tilburg University (the Netherlands)
Thesis: Leveraging Customer Data into Business Opportunities – A Case Study for DAF Trucks N.V.
- 2012 – 2016: Bachelor of Business Administration: Retail & Entrepreneurship, Saxion University of Applied Sciences (the Netherlands)
Thesis: Improving the Customer Journey – How to optimize the car delivery process? – A Case Study for Arval
- Since 2020: Consultant – Panoff Consulting, Automotive Retail Services
- 2018: Trainee – DAF Trucks, the Netherlands
- 2018: Internship and Master Thesis – DAF Trucks, the Netherlands
- 2017: Trainee – ForFarmers Ltd. United Kingdom
- 2016: Internship – Arval BNP Paribas, the Netherlands
Industry and Project Experience
- Automotive OEM: Strategy development for customer experience and customer-centricity for the nationwide dealer network. Tool development to analyze status-quo and improvement areas for implementing the new strategy.
- Automotive OEM: Project management for a co-operation between OEM and NSC about transferring synergies for the digitalization and integration of sales- and support applications.